Wish you could spend more of your time on stuff you love? There are a lot of ways I can take work you don’t enjoy off of your plate! Read on for details and price ranges.
For Your Business
My expertise falls into four major categories. Branding, Promotion, Services, and Strategy.
Branding Material – for when your business needs a cohesive look and feel
Whether you’re looking to add one element to your existing brand landscape, re-envision your existing brand, or start from scratch branding a new biz, product or project, I can help!
Individual Design Elements
The design elements I work on the most commonly are logo design, banner and header design, and cover images for things like podcasts.
- Pricing for each individual design element starts at $50/element and the average turn-around time is 3 business days, with the fastest possible turn-around being 24 hours. Bundle pricing is available.
Brand Evaluation and Planning
A broader look at your existing brand might include the development of one or more email templates, an audit of your website, development of a style guide, and/or development of a brand “voice.”
- Pricing for email templates begins at $50/template and the average turn-around time is 3 business days, with the fastest possible turn-around being 24 hours.
- Pricing for a website audit begins at $35 and is based on the size of your site. The average turn-around time is 3 business days and the fastest possible turn-around is dependent on the size of your site.
- Pricing for the development of a style guide begins at $200 and the average length of the development process is 2 weeks.
- Pricing for the development of a brand “voice” begins at $200 and is dependent of the number of communication channels being considered. The average length of the development process is 2 weeks.
Bundle pricing is available for all of these services
Promotional Material – for when your business has stuff to tell people
Many of my marketing options are related to product sales, but I can also help with event promotion and cause marketing or awareness campaigns.
In addition to traditional sales tools – designing ads, researching ad placement, and creating flyers or brochures – I work a great deal with digital promotion. This includes things like making scale-able social media graphics and advertisements that will fit every platform, social media ad buys, and planning dynamic content for multiple audiences
- Pricing for ad design begins at $200 and is dependent on the size and nature of the campaign. Average turn-around time is 1 week. Rush pricing is available. Ad placement services are offered as an add-on and start at $150, dependent on the size and nature of the campaign.
- Pricing for a flyer or brochure begins at $50 and is dependent on the amount of content and nature of the campaign. Average turn-around time is 3 weeks. Rush pricing is available.
- Pricing for social media graphic design starts at $50/element and is dependent on the nature of the campaign and number of channels. Average turn-around is 2 business days for one element. Bundle pricing is available. Social media advertisement services are offered as an add-on and starts at $100, dependent on the size and nature of the campaign. Dynamic content testing is also available as an add-on, for $200.
These services are great for product and service sales, event promotion, and awareness campaigns alike, but some of folks’ favorite services are slightly out of the box options.
I specialize in creating fun items that don’t necessarily feel like marketing, but still get your brand noticed. My most popular options are custom coloring pages and coloring books and snapchat geofilters – but if you need a different solution, let’s talk ideas!
- Pricing for custom coloring pages and coloring books starts at $50 for 1 or 2 pages. For 3-10 pages, add $20/page after 2; for 11-20 pages, add $10/page after 2; for 20+ pages, add $8/page after 2. Turn-around time starts at 2 business days and is dependent on the number of pages. Rush pricing is available. Printing and/or binding services are available for an additional fee.
- Pricing for custom snapchat geofilters and facebook photo borders starts at $35/element and the average turn-around time is 2 business days. Bundle and rush pricing are available. Hashtag development services are available as an add-on, starting at $35.
- Pricing for t-shirt design starts at $50/element and the average turn around is 2 business days. Bundle and rush pricing are available. Ordering and/or printing services are available for an additional fee.
I offer a discount for nonprofit organizations and progressive social causes, in exchange for cross-promotion. Reach out if you have questions!
Services – for when you need help with one-time or occasional behind-the-scenes stuff
My biz services are mostly one of two things – content and data management.
In terms of content, I can produce copy for your website or for print materials, like brochures. I can copy-edit content you provide. I can put content you provide into a Powerpoint or Prezi format – or polish the presentation you’ve already built. Finally, I can source images for you with appropriate distribution rights, so you don’t have to worry about royalties or rights.
- The price for copywriting or generating content is $50/per hour with a 4 hour minimum. The average turn-around varies depending on the project. Rush pricing is available. I can also price per project, or on a stipend for recurring work. Reach out for more details.
- Pricing for copy-editing and proof-reading begins at $3/page with the industry standard page length of 250 words. Fact-checking can be added for an additional $3/page. Average turnaround depends on the material and number of edits needed. Rush pricing is available. I can also price per project, or on a stipend for recurring work. Reach out for more details.
- The price for presentation design begins at $35/hour with a 3 hour minimum. Average turn-around is 2 business days. Rush pricing is available.
- The price for presentation polishing is $3/standard slide and $5/slide with embedded video or other media content. Average turn around is 2 business days. Rush pricing is available.
- Pricing for image sourcing is set based on number of image concepts. The rate is $25 for two options, $50 for five options, $75 for ten options. The average turn around is 2 business days. Bulk and project pricing are available.
With regards to data, I can help make and manage lists of people in Excel or a variety of CRMs. I can also help you evaluate prospects from those lists and identify appropriate organizations for list coordination and swaps. The average turnaround for these projects will vary wildly based on the size of your list, so please reach out for more details.
- Pricing for list management is $50/hour with a 3 hour minimum and depends on the work required. Simple uploads usually fall under the minimum. Data that needs significant cleaning is likely to take about an hour/35 entries. I can also price on a stipend for recurring work. Reach out for more details.
- Pricing for prospect evaluation starts at a flat fee of $500 to evaluate your list and develop a list of folks to research. If you’d like me to do the research for you, that’s $5/prospect. I can also price on a stipend for recurring work. Reach out for more details.
- Pricing for list growth support starts at a flat fee of $500 to evaluate your audience and develop up to three profiles for a strong prospect. Additional profiles are $100 each. If you’d like me to locate appropriate list swaps or buys, that rate is $50/hour with a minimum of 3 hours.
Strategy – for when you need a new longer-term plan
The major strategy services I offer are Adaptive Impact Planning, mission evaluation, and board development.
Adaptive Impact Planning is a proprietary planning method I use to assess the health of your organization and to create a flexible way forward. As an alternative to a strategic plan, we won’t map out exactly what you should do in each department each year for the next five years, but will rather work together to establish goals and priorities that guide your decision-making as new opportunities and challenges arise. This sort of planning is perfect for newer or smaller nonprofits, but can also be useful to larger nonprofits that don’t necessarily need to submit a five-year-plan for grant purposes.
- Pricing for Adaptive Impact Planning starts at $50/hour with a minimum of 8 hours per week. The process takes a minimum of three weeks.
Mission evaluation is where we sit down and chat about your organization’s mission, vision, and goals. We might also discuss statements of cultural equity and other commitments your organization makes. This process can be completed as the initial phase of an AIP, but can also be helpful on it’s own. We’ll determine whether the current vision/mission/goals package is still aligned with the founders’ intent, whether the work currently being done is aligned with the mission, and whether there are spaces into which your organization might want to expand.
- Pricing for mission evaluation starts at $50/hour with a minimum of 10 hours. This process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the complexity of rewrites and number of stakeholders whose input is required.
Board development is a process of assessing your current board members to identify areas of need, as well as identifying good potential board members and assisting in the process of making an ask.
- Pricing for board development starts at $50/hour with a minimum of 10 hours. This process will take about 1 week for every 3 prospects identified.
Custom Gifts – a portfolio of personalized prints and illustrations is coming soon
In the meantime, you can visit Managed Expectations Etsy for a sense of my personal style and to order items that have already been produced!